ALABAMA OUTDOOR ADVENTURER
2019 FALL 50 CHALLENGE
Are you ready to push yourself to see what you are really made of? Hike a total of 50 miles in one month! If you think you have what it takes to complete this challenge, continue reading.
- Total miles needed to complete this challenge: 50 Miles
- Time frame: October 1st - October 31st
- Minimum distance per hike: 2 Miles
- Use an app such as AllTrails or trail signage to track or determine your mileage.
- Hikes must be on a trail, not a street, sidewalk or other hard surface.
- Trails can be repeated!
- Trails do NOT have to be in Alabama
- Log each hike on the provided log sheet (Download PDF file after clicking ENTER NOW)
- Post some of your hikes in the FB Group
Share a photo or two
Give trail name & location
and TAG your post with:
- This challenge is on the honor system, so be true to yourself!
Once you have completed the 50 miles, take a photo of your log sheet and email it to: email@example.com
Your $28.95 entry fee for this challenge covers your T-Shirt, Badge & Patch.
Your Badge & Patch will be mailed upon review of your completed log sheet and paid entry fee.
2019 Fall 50 Challenge Finishers will be listed below and in the FB Group!
1. Aubrey Bishop
2. Jerry Smith
3. Charlie Carpenter
4. Kelly Towles
5. Kim Brazell
6. Russ Roberson
7. Sara Cork
8. Oney Shanley
9. Alli Waters